Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Caved...

Yes, I have caved. I have given in after a long time of opposing the idea of having my own blog. Life has changed after having a baby, and one of these changes is a changed mind toward blogging. Instead of constantly emailing family and friends, it only makes sense to have a one-stop shop for our little Finn's updates, right? Plus, my friend Amy said it's like having a scrapbook of memories. These seemed like good reasons to do this.

Ok, so now that I feel justified I will make you three (hopeful) promises for this blog:
1. Entries will be short
2. Entries will be updated regularly
3. Entries will have pictures

Now we have some catching up to do. Finn turned one month on September 23rd. Here are some snapshots of the past month. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment