Monday, March 26, 2012

Angel Tree Day


Hello again!

As a stay at home mom, something clicked for me this morning: I feel a million times better on the days that I begin eagerly and with purpose.

When I get up before Finn, take a shower, get dressed and then have an activity for Finn and me to do, it makes such a huge difference in my attitude and energy level through the remainder of the day.

But on the days that I roll out of bed when Finn wakes up, stay in my pajamas for hours, make us a late breakfast and lay around for too long, then it sets a blah tone for the rest of the day.

So my goal is to take each day more intentionally and get-going from the start. This doesn't mean I won't continue watching the Today Show and Kelly, but I won't just wake up only to lay back down again. I want to be more active, make more memories with Finn and take advantage of the time I have at home.

(If anyone has ideas of at-home or away from home activities, please let me know.)

This morning we went to the Angel Oak Tree. It's over 1,500 years old, the largest living thing east of the Mississippi River and it is just ginormous! Pictures truly don't do it justice but here are a few from today.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment