Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Time!

I had not been in a very Christmas-y spirit. I think it's because we still have 80º weather and it just doesn't feel like Christmas. Honestly, I didn't really want to get the tree, do anything in the house or listen to Christmas music. I know, you can call me Scrooge and have pity on Tiny Finn.

Well, Jeremy and I have an anniversary tradition that we couldn't break. We go to dinner, then go pick out a tree and come home to decorate. This year we kinda revised it though. We still went out to dinner but we took Finn to Mrs. Nilsa's house the next day so that we could get a tree and spend the day decorating the house without a little one getting into everything.

And...I think I found the cure to breakout of the lack of Christmas spirit: even when you don't feel like it, put up the tree, decorate, blast Christmas tunes and dress like it's 32º outside  (Just kidding about the last part.)

Glory to God in the highest, and peace on earth to people who enjoy his favor! Luke 2:14


No comments:

Post a Comment