Friday, July 22, 2011

Wedding Time!

This girl with my sister and me* is getting married TODAY!!! What?!

 
*Yes, this is from my more youthful days. I'm in a slight rush and found some pics quickly through Facebook. Whatta good website that FB turned out to be.

Katie is one of my sister's best friends and one of my favorite people. She's been a part of our lives for many years now, as she has been on several family vacations, shared big life-events, deeply loved our family dog (RIP, Maddie), lives (or "lived" after tonight) with Rachel in Columbia,  and has just been a great friend to us all.

Finn and I (Jeremy is helping out with a kayak & camping trip this weekend, so unfortunately he can't make the wedding) are about to pack up and head to Columbia for this big celebration. And celebrate, we will!

With us during a vacation and our engagement.

Baby time!

Bridge Run. She smoked us.







































 


Letting them practice for their own.
























I'll post pictures later of the awesome couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment