Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hanging With the Big Kids

Yesterday I went with several friends to an indoor playground at the mall. I admitedly was a little nervous with Finn in the beginning. He was the only one who couldn't walk, so I was scared he was going to get trampled. But that boy hung in there with the best of them. He had so much fun and it was such a blast to watch him get so excited while he was playing with his friends.

Getting started. He wasn't too sure where to begin.

















He's off!


















Ok, so I totally did not mean to take a picture of this girl picking her wedgie, but I thought it was hilarious when I saw that I captured Finn witnessing his first wedgie. 

















Finn playing with Loriana.

















He loved climbing the ramp!







































This is my favorite picture - Mrs. Nilsa and all the children who call her "Ita".
*You better believe I scrubbed him down when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment