Friday, April 6, 2012

TV

Besides spending great time with friends and family, this was a big highlight of being in Greenville this week:

Finn also had his share of this long-lost household treasure:

Since we scaled back to basic cable, we no longer have many of the channels we used to. Strangely, I actually like having less options and have been thankful that the temptation to get sucked into watching hours of reality shows has been mostly removed.

And, let me tell you, I can get sucked into those shows with the best of them. I'll never forget when my BFF, Amy, and I were flipping the channels one Sunday afternoon and settled on an episode of America's Next Top Model. We thought each episode was only 30 minutes. So we were shocked when we realized that not only had we just watched 6 straight episodes, but they were each an hour long and it was now dark outside. Ah, that was a good day and if anyone wants to repeat a day like that and has HGTV, just let me know!



1 comment:

  1. What a day that was! There isn't a day like that in our near future, and I'm so glad because we have too many boys to love on. :)

    ReplyDelete